We’re looking for a Saturday therapist for our Andover Salon.
salon experience may not be necessary if you have the right attitude
Part Time – 6.5 hours per week
The job is a part-time position to cover Saturdays in a busy salon environment and is ideal for a beauty therapist looking for their first job from college, or, for an experienced therapist looking to get back into beauty.
We’re looking for people already comfortable working with clients and would need you up to speed on nails and waxing as a minimum.
Salary: £7-9 / hr + commission
If you are looking to join a growing beauty beauty business which may be able to offer you career progression, why not get in touch?
- Competitive salary with attractive commission on treatments AND retail.
- A great team to learn from - both treatments and the skills you need to be an awesome therapist.
- Training if beneficial to you (as a therapist) and us (as a business) - both in treatments and also supervisory / business training.
- Potential career progression for the right people.
What We Need
- You will need at least standard NVQ Level 2 qualifications but salon experience is not necessary... if you are good enough.
- You need to be a self-starter and great at communicating with people.
- You need to be a great therapist (or show the potential) - we want the best.
- An essential ingredient to the mix is the way you interact with people - your clients and co-workers.