We’re looking for a part-time beauty therapist for our Farnborough Salon.
Three evenings a week and occasional Saturdays. Overtime may be available.
Salon experience may not be necessary if you have the right attitude
Part Time – min 12 hours per week.
We would like current salon experience, but will also consider therapists looking for their first job from college or for an experienced therapist looking to get back into beauty.
£7-9 per hour + generous commission
(pay depends on experience)
If you are looking to join a growing beauty beauty business which may be able to offer you career progression, why not get in touch?
- A competitive pay package with attractive commission on treatments AND retail (some of our therapists earn up to £500 per month in commission alone).
- Pension with employer contributions for eligible staff.
- Training if beneficial to you (as a therapist) and us (as a business) - both in treatments and also supervisory / business training.
- Potential career progression for the right people.
- Staff discount on products and free treatments*
*limited according to hours worked per month.
What We Need
- You need to be a self-starter, proactive, and great at communicating with people. Oh yes, you also need to be a damn fine therapist to boot.
- Standard NVQ Level 2 & 3 qualifications but salon experience may not be necessary... if you are good enough.
- The wider your experience the better, and if you show the aptitude, we will invest in your ongoing training.
- We use Jessica Cosmetics / Eve Taylor / Kissed By Mii. You don't need experience with all of these brands, but good if you do.
- An essential ingredient to the mix is the way you interact with people - your clients and co-workers.