We’re currently looking for a part-time beauty therapist for our Farnborough salon. We’d like current salon experience, but will also consider therapists looking for their first job from college or for an experienced therapist looking to get back into beauty.
Part Time – up to 16 hours per week
You’ll benefit from a decent salary, a generous commission structure and the support of a company that is keen for you to progress and develop your skills.
£7.50 – £9.00 per hour + generous commission
- A competitive pay package with attractive commission on treatments AND retail (some of our therapists earn up to £500 per month in commission alone).
- Pension with employer contributions for eligible staff.
- Training if beneficial to you (as a therapist) and us (as a business) - both in treatments and also supervisory / business training.
- Potential career progression for the right people.
- Staff discount on products and free treatments*
What We Need
- You need to be a self-starter, proactive, and great at communicating with people. Oh yes, you also need to be a damn fine therapist to boot.
- Standard NVQ Level 2 & 3 qualifications but salon experience may not be necessary... if you are good enough.
- The wider your experience the better, and if you show the aptitude, we will invest in your ongoing training.
- We use Jessica Cosmetics / Eve Taylor / Kissed By Mii. You don't need experience with all of these brands, but good if you do.
- An essential ingredient to the mix is the way you interact with people - your clients and co-workers.