We’re looking for a part-time Junior therapist for our Fleet Salon.
salon experience may not be necessary if you have the right attitude
Part Time – 14.5 hours per week
The job is a part-time position in a busy salon environment and is ideal for a beauty therapist looking for their first job from college or someone who is currently studying level 3 or 4 beauty.
Salary: £5.80-£7.83 / hr + commission on treatments.
If you are looking to join a growing beauty beauty business which may be able to offer you career progression, why not get in touch?
- Competitive salary with attractive commission on treatments AND retail.
- A great team to learn from - both treatments and the skills you need to be an awesome therapist.
- Training if beneficial to you (as a therapist) and us (as a business) - both in treatments and also supervisory / business training.
- Potential career progression for the right people.
- Staff discount on products and free treatments*
*limited according to hours worked per month.
What We Need
- You will need at least standard NVQ Level 2 qualifications but salon experience is not necessary... if you are good enough.
- You need to be a self-starter and great at communicating with people.
- You need to be a great therapist (or show the potential) - we want the best.
- An essential ingredient to the mix is the way you interact with people - your clients and co-workers.