We’re looking for an experienced beauty therapist for our busy Basingstoke Salon.
We are looking for at least 2-3 years experience, someone who can take responsibility and work as part of a team.
Full Time – 38.5 hours per week
You’ll benefit from a decent salary, a generous commission structure and the support of a company that is keen for you to progress and develop your skills.
Salary up to 18k + commission
If you are looking to join a growing beauty beauty business which may be able to offer you career progression, why not get in touch?
- A competitive pay package with attractive commission on treatments AND retail (some of our therapists earn up to £500 per month in commission alone).
- Pension with employer contributions for eligible staff.
- Training if beneficial to you (as a therapist) and us (as a business) - both in treatments and also supervisory / business training.
- Potential career progression for the right people.
- Staff discount on products and free treatments*
- One Saturday off every four weeks.
*limited according to hours worked per month.
What We Need
- You need to be a self-starter, proactive, and great at communicating with people. Oh yes, you also need to be a damn fine therapist to boot.
- Standard NVQ Level 2 & 3 qualifications,
- The wider your experience the better, and if you show the aptitude, we will invest in your ongoing training.
- We use Jessica Cosmetics / Eve Taylor / Kissed By Mii. You don't need experience with all of these brands, but good if you do.
- Experience of stock management and control would be an advantage.
- An essential ingredient to the mix is the way you interact with people - your clients and co-workers.